Sunday, February 27, 2011

Updated About Page

For a comparison of the before and after, read the remainder of the blog entry.

If you have any problems finding the link to the about-page, then let me know.

It used to start off like this.

Men in hosiery are more common than you might think.

Now, it starts off like this.

My main goal is to use my writing abilities and my curiosity to make hosiery more popular. I want to advocate for everybody: men and women, consumers and businesses, employees and employers, etc. My main focus will always be on men, but there is so much room for advocating for women, too.

Lately, I have been focusing on bringing my readers the following type of hosiery related content on a consistent basis.

Sundaysused hosiery ideas
Mondaysprogress in men's acceptance
Tuesdaysmisc
Wednesdaysinterviews
Thursdaysgames
Fridaysfun polls
Saturdayshumourous advice

I originally tried to blog about my experiences in wearing hosiery with shorts in public. Unfortunately, I did not have a consistent source of income, and I had personal problems, so I decided to not go out as often. It is very hard to blog about that. I decided to focus on blogging about other hosiery related stuff. I still intend to blog about my experiences, but for the most part, the blog will be focus on the things listed in the table above.

Did you know, that men in hosiery are more common than you might think?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great explanation and update for how you see your blog proceeding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. Thanks for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete