Monday, March 28, 2011

Photo Of Jane Badler, A Middle Aged Woman Wearing Opaque Hosiery

People seem to find my blog when they search for photos of people wearing hosiery. This is understandable. I thought that you might like to see a photo of Jane Badler. I think that she does a great job making the opaque hosiery look good, while the hosiery makes her look good.

Some people even have the nerve to ask if hosiery is required for women over 40. If you really want to know, then think about Jane Badler, and how great she looks.

2 comments:

  1. I say yes to sheer pantyhose and no to nasty streaky self-tanners and body makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :^D "Steaky tanners"? That's good. Now we have 1 more reason to not use those tanners. I never thought about that before, so thank you very much.

    --
    Eugene

    ReplyDelete