Monday, March 11, 2013

Just Got Business Phone Number

This is exciting. My dad had a VOIP phone number that he was not using, so he let me take it for my business.

Just before the weekend, somebody phoned my home line to order hosiery. At first, she got the answering machine, and she did not believe that she had the correct phone number, since she expected a business phone line. This said to me, that I really need to get a business line.

When I recalled that my dad refused to use what is now my business line, I got permission to use it.

I cannot wait to say for the first time, Hosiery Advocate's Boutique. How may I help you?. :^D

The next step is to check if there are any long distance fees. I figure that it should not cost anything, since it is the Internet, but I bet the companies want to make money anyways.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment