Friday, June 21, 2013

Wore Hosiery With No Underwear

For the first time, in a long time, I wore hosiery without underwear.

I usually wear underwear to provide a thicker layer between the skin and my outer clothes. It makes me feel like I am being more hygienic. Also, from past experience, I found that hosiery does not feel comfortable without underwear. Wearing underwear helps to provide padding between the hosiery and the skin.

I experimented with these.

Lately, I decided to try wearing it without underwear again, because I have noticed how soft and smooth the panty portion is of Energizers Medium Support Tights. I honestly would describe the inside of the panty portion as super soft to the touch.

Usually, before I step into the shower, I wash my hosiery so that I can wear it again after the shower. It will be a bit damp still, but the body heat helps it to dry fast.

Yesterday, before stepping into the shower, I decided to try it without underwear, since I was planning on washing it anyways. I was so impressed by how comfortable it was. I would describe it as velvety soft. I was so impressed.

After washing them, I got delayed, so I showered much later on, which means that there was enough time for my hosiery to dry. When I tried them on again without underwear, I found them to be much less comfortable. I honestly wonder if we have to break them in a little. In other words, maybe the hosiery needs to be used for a short period of time to loosen the fibres. I find that most clothes tend to be stiff when air dried.

Do you find this to be the case? Have you tried comparing?

I am sure that many of you wear hosiery without underwear. I would love to read about your wearing habits. Do you recommend it to others?

Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Eugene, I tried before, but it may be OK for a short time, otherwise you may not find it a replacement for your underwear. Imagine if it sags or cuts into places.

    ReplyDelete