Monday, July 22, 2013

Updated Hosiery Advocate's Boutique

It was a bit of a frustration, because sales have dropped to an all time low, this year, and I am not clear on exactly what it takes to bring back business. The rest of my post has the details of the changes, which are useful only if you shop there.

I corrected product information regarding the panty portion of Energizers Medium Support Pantyhose. I also tried to clarify my shipping and taxes a bit better, since my prices are higher. I hope that that it will bring back some customers.

I also noticed that I have a lot of text on the main page, which is a bad idea. I tried to push it all down to the footer.

Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. try to offer promotional events, like buy worth of $100 and get a free gift, etc.

    ReplyDelete