Thursday, July 25, 2013

Wearing Hosiery At Work Update

So, other than a coworker asking me if I biked to work, my hosiery has not brought up many conversations; and not surprisingly, not any conversions.

The thing that bothered me the most is the fact that I seem to have very rough hands. Most of the joy of wearing hosiery is being able to touch my own hosiery clad legs every now and then. If I cannot do that, then it is almost pointless, unless I plan to wear support hosiery for circulation improvement.

I am not completely certain about how it happened, but I think that it is becasue my fingers are constantly handling new plastic, which absorbs, or at least removes, hand oils. Imagine touching a new napkin every minute. Sooner or later, your fingers are going to get really dry. I believe that it is the same with the plastic.

There is not much that I can do about it, though, except for maybe wear gloves. I think that I will try a pair of gloves to see what happens, since I have a spare pair of disposable gloves from my military days.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment