Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hosiery On My Birthday

And so, the weekend has come to pass, and my birthday is come and gone.

This year, I felt like wearing old hosiery, which I would not have to worry about, since my thumbs are really worn out and rough. I decided against it, and treated my myself to a fun hosiery day. I wore 1 of my favourite opaques.

Unfortunately, I do not have a style name to share with you. I was given them by an ESL student, and the label does not say anything other than "Donna Karen New York" [and not DKNY] and the size. I guess that they do not care if we buy them again.

This pair was given to me long time ago, before I started blogging about hosiery, if I recall correctly.

I expected the hosiery to be soft and silky, and it is, but it feels harder than what I recall. I think, though, that that memory comes from the experiences of my Energizers Medium Support Tights. I love this, but I will not feel upset if I do not find a replacement, since Energizers Medium Support Tights seem to be the penultimate pair, that is soft, silky, and durable.

I hope that this does not sound like a sales pitch, even though it sort of is, but I happen to believe what I write, and it is not about the profits. I am happy to suggest going to my competitors, as well.

Anyhow, the Donna Karen hosiery are 1 of many favourite things that made my day special.

Thank you for reading!

2 comments: