Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Sara Jessica Parker Wears Hosiery

I was a bit suprirsed to read her mentioning a piece of cardboard from tights or pantyhose, but it seems that Sara Jessica Parker really does wear hosiery [see Google Images, too]. An article even mentioned her wearing tights.

At first, when I read it, I thought that she did wear them. Then I thought that she might have just got the cardboard from somebody else, because she usually goes bare legged. Then I thought that she might have just got the cardboard from the kids's hosiery. The truth is that she probably gets the cardboard from everybody's tights, because it is hard to write a lot of thank-you notes, with cardboard only from her hosiery consumption, when she wears it so rarely.

This is good to know.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment